Monday, February 01, 2010

 

January Wrap

Another strange month ; I had 2 1/2 weeks off in the middle where I barely played a hand, but still managed $24.6k in buyins, which I only topped in 5/12 months last year. Unfortunately I only returned $6.7k winnings for my worst online month, well ever I suppose. Ho hum. I need to find the correct balance with the new 30" screen ; at the moment I think 9-tabling 3x3 works best. Apart from that I'm really trying to focus on increasing volume and keeping my game as close to "A" as often as possible. These are both much more important than making my "A" game better. Using the radical plan of staying up later every night (not just when I'm playing), I hope to be able to put in longer sessions, have a better choice of tournaments to play and be more alert while I'm playing them. We'll see how that goes in February. I intend to pump up the volume.

In other news, Pokerswat have sold up and transferred their videos to DragTheBar. All the videos I made on Pokerswat are now available there. If you had a Pokerswat membership, that should carry over. I don't know whether I'm going to make any more.

Comments:
Sounds like an interesting month for you. Not such a fan of Drag the Bar myself..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?