Friday, June 12, 2009

 

Poker Show Interview

My interview with Jesse and Matt on the Poker Show is now online, go to The Poker Show Archives, Show 20 Part 4, starting around 19:20. It was a fun interview to do because it was live and unedited so I could say some stuff that would usually be edited out in for example a TV format, so I was able to say that 10-handed live NL tournaments suck, and so on.

Meanwhile massive congrats to JP Kelly who scooped a bracelet in the $1500 PL. I remember JP turning up at Luton aged 18 and just tearing the tournaments up from Day 1, really pleased to see him take this one down.

Comments:
Just listened to your interview Andy. Good stuff. I'll have to look in to those Pokerswat videos. Good luck in Vegas.

Kevin
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?