Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

Single Table Article

I have written an article on Single Table strategy for Stan James, you can see it here. I'm pretty sure I wrote it, it sounds like me. Anyway I've been paid for it that's the main thing :-)

I haven't played much for a couple of days, I wandered over to the Rio this afternoon just to sell a couple of chips, expecting it to be heaving, and instead there were three dealers in the satellite area flicking their plums with no one waiting to play. I did play a $125 just for fun, and had Aces cracked by AK. Which was fun. I didn't mind really, when he saw the matchup the guy said "I need something pretty sick". On demand, two Kings on the flop. Fucking poker gods, where were they yesterday ?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?