Monday, February 27, 2006

 

Just So You Know

Seeing as this blog does mainly concern itself with on-line MTTs and Sit and Goes, you should be aware of the multi-accounting of MTTs that has come to light. Basically people were entering the bigger tournaments online using multiple accounts, at least 6 in this particular case. I didn't think this was too much of a problem before but I have been swayed by the thread, not least the villain's truly woeful defensive post (page 38 or 39 in flat view).

I don't think this is happening at the level I play which is mostly $50 MTTs and S+Gs. The biggest tournament I play on even a semi-regular basis is the £50 on Crypto. However if I'm being naive to think this in anyone's opinion, let me know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?