Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Getting The Worst Of It

I was telling tonight's tales of woe to an unfortunate colleague on MSN when he said "are you ever in front when the chips go in ?"

Well, I am sometimes, but an awful lot of the time, no I'm not. The usual course of events is steal, steal, steal, oops someone found a hand behind me. At this point I'm freerolling with the chips I've already stolen. If I win the hand, and unless they find a monster I'm usually at least 1 in 3 to do so, then we're in business.

It's something you often see on forums (if you bother with them any more). "I'm usually knocked out on an outdraw". Great, give yourself a medal. What's happening there is fold, fold, fold, I found a hand I'm 2-1 favourite ! To get the chips back that you wanked off by folding. You'll be alright.

As for me, I'm going to buy a 19" screen so I can do my bollocks properly, although $1400 in the hole in 8 days is a fair start to the year as it is.

Comments:
"Tale"??

It's a never ending litany of woe.

You're a five times a night man!
 
"What's happening there is fold, fold, fold, I found a hand I'm 2-1 favourite !"

Have you been watching me play again?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?