Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

Another Friday Night

Just for the record, I played the £100 No-Limit in Luton last night. As soon as the first words in anger were "Five Hundred" (starting blinds 25-50) I knew it was game on ! I enjoyed watching the madness for a while, and built my stack up to about 8K at the break. After that I lost two hands, one from in front, one from behind, them's the breaks, next case.

It was quite hard work after being at work all day as the new five day week kicked in :-(. While the round of each and the £250 games are probably not enough value to schlep up there for an 18 hour day, these £100 games are just unbelievable. With a few of the better players off in Vienna, this was a line up you really would like to be locked up in a room with.

Obviously the work commitments are going to cut down my regular play a little, but I should manage one more game before flying out to Vegas on the 7th. Not that I'm counting the days or anything ! I think my game is as good as it's been for a long time. We shall see.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?